miércoles, septiembre 07, 2011

Sky lights

All dark and silent
the world is still far,

You are with me tonight
Hold me tight now that we can.
I do not know how much longer I wait,
everything seems the same without you,
I need you to survive.


I think not possible survive without you,
I love you so much every day and every time,
I dream of you every day,
And I think how I can tell you,
cause I really love you.

The sky full of stars tonight,
This event is proving very romantic,
I just want a demostration your love,
And be able to touch all the summer nights.
Look at me wiht angel face,
I'll let you try my kisses crazy.
And demostrate we feeling.


HERO & Corporation
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Cuando No Te Permiten Sacar La Sabiduría

  A veces no te das cuenta, de que hay tres atributos que las personas tienen y que son esenciales para que el fluir de la vida, haga su e...