miércoles, julio 28, 2010

My life

I'm Florence, and I'm 17 years old. I just never speak English, because I live in Europa and I speak other languege. I haven't got a sister and brothers, I'm alone. Thats boring. Mi English is basic, I seems.

In my country is a holiday summer vacations, and it is beautiful and nice! We are rest during one month and two weeks. I'm special year, because I will one week more vacation. While them return a school in 7th of Setember 2010. I'll return to school in 13th of Setember 2010. I study Baccalaureate, in first course. I'm happy!

Thanks!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Cuando No Te Permiten Sacar La Sabiduría

  A veces no te das cuenta, de que hay tres atributos que las personas tienen y que son esenciales para que el fluir de la vida, haga su e...