sábado, mayo 01, 2010

Episodie 6

Hey guy!

I'm sure you love me, but you're shy and you can't tell me face. No problem, I'm kinda shy and I have trouble even reconognzing that I love you. But I can't help, I love you with all my heart and so I can only write what I feel for you. I guess that's our age diference can't be together for a one year, will be a tough one between us. Think of me whenever your're alone and I'll do the same. Remember all that we have lived so far and within a year and we're free!

I can send letters to this adress, I always answer my love for you is forever and ever. I will never deny any cards. Your heart belongs to me as you with my heart, feel the same you and me. I love you and you love me forever and ever, fate has chosen us.

Your love secret!

EC.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Cuando No Te Permiten Sacar La Sabiduría

  A veces no te das cuenta, de que hay tres atributos que las personas tienen y que son esenciales para que el fluir de la vida, haga su e...